Indonesia Expat Jobs Sites and Best Jobs Indonesia Website. Whether you are looking for a job or an employee, this site can help you find what you have in mind. The best way to change your career and future. The Best Jobs in Indonesia website and career search site where job seeker can browse a list of employment opportunities to find the job they’re looking for. And employers can advertise all their vacancies for free and reach thousands of job-seekers every day. Please also visit our new Indonesia Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Jakarta and Indonesia you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Indonesian and expatriate jobs.
Indonesia Expat Jobs
Indonesia Expat Jobs and Career Fairs. Are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Indonesian Expat Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Indonesia Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Indonesia expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Jakarta Post or The Jakarta Globe newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Indonesia Expat Job Seekers
For Indonesian job seekers. You can research Best Jobs in Indonesia on their sites to find information about top employers. For employers. You can search the best resumes and find the best qualified people nationwide. Indonesia Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Foreigner Job Street Indonesia – Quality Jobseekers and Employers.
- Learn4Good Indonesia Expats – Employment Opportunities.
- Monster Foreigner Careers Indonesia – Job by Industry.
- Indonesia English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Indonesia Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Republic of Indonesia is located in Southeast Asia. The archipelago between the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean. It is the world’s fourth most populous country. Indonesia is the largest economy in Southeast Asia and a member of the G-20 major economies.
- Indonesia: Population 250.5 million (2013).
- Capital: Jakarta, Population 8.5 million (2013).
- Major Cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung.
- Area: 1,904,569 sq km (735,358 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Islam.
- Major Languages: Indonesian and 300 regional languages.
- Currency: Rupiah.
- Internet Domain: .id.
- International Dialing Code: +62.