Malaysia Expat Jobs Online Sites. MyStarjob Website. Offers a variety of new features such as a revamped web portal. Resume services. A Career Guide in The Star newspaper as well as online. And trainings to enable employers to not only recruit quality talent for Malaysian Corporate Jobs. But also develop and retain them for the betterment of the company. Please also visit our new Malaysia Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Malaysian and expatriate jobs.
Malaysia Expat Jobs
Malaysia Expat Jobs and Career Fairs. Are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expat Go Malaysia Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Malaysia Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Malaysia expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for New Strait Times or Business Times Malaysia newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Malaysia Expat Job Seekers
Malaysia jobs seekers and other nationals can also record and upload resume videos. And answer questions from potential employers on Malaysian Corporate Jobs in order to become short-listed. They can also attend job interviews online to avoid large transportation costs or rates for accommodation, etc. Malaysia Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Jen Jobs Malaysia – Vacancy Search Online.
- Jobs Central Malaysia – Recruitment Site in Malaysia.
- Malaysia English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Malaysia Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
Malaysia is located in South East Asia. The peninsula bordering Thailand and the northern one-third of the island of Borneo. The capital city is Kuala Lumpur. While Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government.
- Malaysia: Population 29.5 million (2013).
- Capital: Kuala Lumpur, Population 1.6 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Georgetown (Penang), Ipoh, Kuching, Johor Bahru.
- Area: 329,847 sq km (127,355 sq miles).
- Government: federal Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religions: Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism.
- Major Languages: Malay (official), English, Chinese Dialects.
- Currency: Ringgit.
- Internet Domain: .my.
- International Dialing Code: +60.