India Expat Jobs Sites and Gigajob Website. People need jobs. Employers need employees. This portal brings employers and employees together. Simply, quickly, and for free! People seeking work, as well as employers seeking employees, will benefit from their wide range of services. Please also visit our new India Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in New Delhi and India you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Indian and expatriate jobs.
India Expat Jobs
India Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Expats in India Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own India Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Indian jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Times of India or The Hindu, India newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
India Expat Job Seekers
India Jobs. Gigajob is a people-oriented company, providing a fully functional Indian job portal. Their main aim is to provide for job search requirements. They encourage signed-up members to let them know exactly what they need by making specific suggestions for improving their India job and career website. – India Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Naukri Jobs in India for Expats – Number 1 Site.
- Expats Career Builder India – Fastest Growing Job Site.
- Simply Hired Expats in India – For New Job and Career.
India Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
India is the second-most populated country in the world. There are over a billion people living there. India is also the 7th largest country by land mass. The constitution proclaims India to be a socialist country. The truth is though that it is a mixed economy with a strong and influential private sector.
- India: Population 1.27 billion (2013).
- Capital: New Delhi, Population 11 million (2013).
- Major Cities: Mumbai (12 million), New Delhi (11 million), Bangalore (8 million), Hyderabad (7 million).
- Area: 3.3 million sq km (1.3 million sq miles).
- Government: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism.
- Major Languages: Hindi, English. (Both are official languages)
- Currency: Indian Rupee.
- Internet Domain: .in.
- International Dialing Code: +91.