Nepal Jobs Website and Career Sites. The largest locally focused employment website in the nation! They are providing a superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. Please also visit our new Nepal Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics.Sponsored Links
Jobs Nepal.com offers their services to the recruiting and job-seeking community in Nepal. And abroad. For those seeking Nepalese talent. They value your comments. Please use their Contact Page at Jobs in Nepal site to get in touch.Sponsored Links
Nepal Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Nepal Mero Expats Job – Innovative Job Search.
- Jagire Recruitment Expat Nepal – Ultimate Vacancies Listing.
- Ramro Expats Vacancies Nepal – Your Pathway to Success.
Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Nepal expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for The Himalayan Times Nepal or the Nepal News newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Nepal Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expat & English Forum Nepal also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Nepal Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments.
Nepal Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
Nepal is a landlocked country in the Indian subcontinent. The country is bordered by the People’s Republic of China on the north. And by the Republic of India on the east, west and south. Kathmandu is the nation’s capital and largest metropolis.
- Nepal: Population 31.5 million (2013).
- Capital: Kathmandu, Population 1 million (appr) (2013).
- Major Cities: Pokhara, Lalitpur, Biratnagar.
- Area: 147,181 sq km (56,827 sq miles).
- Government: Republic.
- Major Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism.
- Major Language: Nepali.
- Currency: Nepalese Rupee (NPR).
- Internet Domain: .np.
- International Dialing Code: +977.