Pakistan Expat Jobs Sites and Rozee Portal. Is the Pakistan’s number one online job site which connects talent with opportunity. The website provides services to the job seekers and employers by providing them one platform for job searching and hiring, respectively. ROZEE Jobs Portal Pakistan has a huge database of thousands of search able CVs . They provide services to more than 59,947 employers.Sponsored Links
Pakistan jobs site has a list of premium select employers and another listing of top career and opportunities and also a recent featured job list. By functional area and city. And by industry, local or international.Sponsored Links
Pakistan Expat Jobs - Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Latest Expat Job in Pakistan – Online Employer Search.
- Pakistan Hot Expats Jobs – Thousand of Employers.
- Online Expat Hiring Solution – Reach Best Candidates.
Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Pakistan expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for News International Pakistan or The Business Recorder Pakistan newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Pakistan Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expat Forum Pakistan also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Pakistan Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments.
Pakistan Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is located in Southern Asia. Bordering the Arabian Sea, between India on the east and Iran and Afghanistan on the west. And China in the north. Pakistan is one of the largest producers of natural commodities. Its labor market is the 10th largest in the world.
- Pakistan: Population 183 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Islamabad, Population 2 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Karachi (11 million, est), Lahore (6.7 million, est), Faisalabad (2.7 million, est).
- Area: 796,095 sq km (307,374 sq miles).
- Government: Federal Parliamentary Republic.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Languages: Urdu and English (both official languages).
- Currency: Pakistani Rupee.
- Internet Domain: .pk.
- International Dialing Code: +92.