Sri Lanka Expat Jobs Sites and JobsJobs Website. A large site with lots of information. They have search engine for finding a job with different levels of degrees and qualifications. And visitors can sign up for job alerts to their mobile and smart phones. And seekers of work and career can get information about “from school to work life.” Please also visit our new Sri Lanka Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics.Sponsored Links
Sri Lanka Expat Jobs
Sri Lanka Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expat Forum Sri Lanka also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Sri Lanka Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Sri Lanka expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for Daily Mirror Sri Lanka or the Sri Lanka Business Online newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.Sponsored Links
Sri Lanka Expat Job Seekers
Sri Lanka Jobs Websites. And also leadership development through their corporate partners. They have Hot Jobs and Foreign Jobs Employment in Sri Lanka. There is an upcoming forum and a planned chat room. They have several business partners. Sri Lanka Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Foreigners C.V. Portal Sri Lanka – Explore All Opportunities.
- Sri Lanka Foreigner Job Bank – Manpower Solution Provider.
- Expat Observer Employment Sri Lanka – Best Career Choice.
Sri Lanka Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka is located in the Southern of Asia. It is an island in the Indian Ocean, south of India. The country was known until 1972 as Ceylon. The main economic sectors are tourism, tea export, clothing, rice production and other agricultural products.
- Sri Lanka: Population 20.3 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, Population 116.000 (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Colombo (Population 750.000) (2013 est), Jaffna, Kandy.
- Area: 65,610 sq km (25,332 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary state, Semi-presidential system, Republic.
- Major Religions: Buddhism, Hinduism.
- Major Languages: Sinhala, Tamil.
- Currency: Sri Lanka Rupee.
- Internet Domain: .lk (LK).
- International Dialing Code: +94.