Hong Kong Expat Jobs Sites and Monster Website. Think Big. Be Happy. Life is too short not to enjoy what you do every day. At Monster Jobs Hong Kong their goal is to help you make the most of the 80 or 90 years you have on this planet. They are connecting you to the real world opportunities. Hopefully which can help you achieve your goals and realize your dreams. Please also visit our new Hong Kong Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Hong Kong and China you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Hong Kong Chinese and expatriate jobs.Sponsored Links
Whether you’re thinking about a new Monster Job in Hong Kong. New career. A new city or a new direction. Monster Jobs in Hong Kong helps you explore the possibilities and find the opportunities that are right for you.Sponsored Links
Hong Kong Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Expats Recruit in Hong Kong – Job, Jobs and Search.
- Classifieds Expats Job Posts HK – Quality Jobs from Companies.
- Jobs in the Hong Kong Job Market – Discover the Latest jobs.
- Jobs Gov. HK for Expats – Provides Postings and Search Functions.
Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Hong Kong expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Hong Kong The Standard or South China Morning Post newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Hong Kong Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the British Expats Forum HK also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Hong Kong Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments.
Hong Kong Expat Jobs – Region’s Quick Facts
Hong Kong is a former British Colony until 1997 after which it became part of Mainland China (PRC). Hong Kong is one of the world’s leading financial centres. The territory is also one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Its deep water port is one of the worlds busiest.
- Hong Kong: Population 7.2 million (2013).
- Capital: None, see under Government.
- Major Areas: HK Island, Kowloon, New Territories.
- Area: 1,098 sq km (426 sq miles).
- Government: Semi-autonomous, Special Administrative Region of China.
- Major Religions: Buddhism, Taoism.
- Major Languages: Chinese (mainly Cantonese), English. Both are official languages
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar.
- Internet Domain: .hk.
- International Dialing Code: +852.