Japan Expat Jobs Sites and CFN Website. This web portal is for Japanese and English language speakers searching for a global career. It is also the official site for the world’s largest Japanese-English bilingual job fair, the Job and Career Forum Japan. Employers from all over the world post their job openings to search for qualified candidates. Please also visit our new Japan Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics.Sponsored Links
On-line interviews and seminars are available for potential candidates on Job and Career Forum Japan who are living far away from the employer. Job seeker can post resume and be scouted by employers. It is the first online scout-recruiting system in the Japanese-English bilingual job market.Sponsored Links
Japan Expat Jobs - Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Dai-Job for Expats in Japan – Multilingual Job Listings.
- Gaijin Pot Japan Expat Jobs – Number 1 Resource for Foreigners.
- Career Cross Japan for Foreigners – Bilingual Jobs Site.
Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Japan expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Japan Times or Japan Today newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Japan Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Expat Women in Japan Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Japan Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments.
Japan Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
Japan is a major economic power. Only USA and China has larger economies. Deflation in Japan is coming to an end and the job situation is improving, according to the latest report. And Tokyo has won the honor to host the Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2020.
- Japan: Population 127.6 million (2013).
- Capital: Tokyo, Population 9 million (2013).
- Major Cities: Yokohama (3.7 million), Osaka (2.7 million), Nagoya (2.3 million).
- Area: 377,944 sq km (145,925 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religions: Shinto, Buddhism.
- Major Language: Japanese.
- Currency: Japanese Yen.
- Internet Domain: .jp.
- International Dialing Code: +81.