South Korea Expat Jobs Sites and Web Portals. Sites has industry career channels with a wealth of information special for job seekers looking for a new career. Visitors can research industry information, search jobs and build their work portfolio. The Jobs and Career Portal in South Korea has developed a special Job Seekers tool and they have a large number of featured companies. Please also visit our new South Korea Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics.Sponsored Links
South Korea Expat Jobs – Popular Sites in the Country.
- Jobs and Career Portal in South Korea – See image above
- Korea Expat Business Central – Search Jobs and Career Resources.
- Job Pot Korea for foreigners – Gateway to Great jobs.
- Foreigners Job Posting Korea – Search Site New Employment.
Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise South Korea expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Korea Herald or The Korea Times newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.Sponsored Links
South Korea Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Expat Korea Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own South Korea Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments.
South Korea Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
South Korea, officially called the Republic of Korea, is located in Eastern Asia. Southern half of the Korean Peninsula bordering the Sea of Japan and the Yellow Sea. The country is one of the fastest-growing developed countries in the 2000s. Along with Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taiwan.
- South Korea: Population 50 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Seoul, Population 10 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Seoul, Busan (3.4 million, est), Incheon (2.6 million, est).
- Area: 100,210 sq km (38,691 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Non-Religious (52%), Christianity (20%), Buddhism 16%.
- Major Language: Korean.
- Currency: South Korean Won.
- Internet Domain: .kr.
- International Dialing Code: +82.