Taiwan Expat Jobs Sites and JobsDB Website. There are several large job search websites, but they are all in Chinese language. Some of them do accept resumes in English language. JobsDB a leading job portal with substantial positions across China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. Please also visit our new Taiwan Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Taipei and Taiwan you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Taiwanese and expatriate jobs.Sponsored Links
Taiwan Expat Jobs
Taiwan Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Taiwan Forumosa Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Taiwan Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Taiwan expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The China Post Taiwan or The Taipei Times newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.Sponsored Links
Taiwan Expat Job Seekers
Taiwan Jobs. They are a preferred destination for Asia’s Job Seekers. With a team of 1,000 talented individuals. They have a strong local presence in every Asian country there are in. – Taiwan Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Taiwan 104 Job Bank – Online Recruiting Website.
- Tip Top Jobs Taiwan – Recruitment Service for Job Seekers.
- Expats Jobs Taiwan – Taiwan and Global Job Board.
Taiwan Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
Taiwan, officially the Republic of China. Located in Eastern Asia, the island is bordering the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, South China Sea. And Taiwan Strait, north of the Philippines, off the southeastern coast of China. The island has been called the “Taiwan Miracle”. Taiwan is one of the “Four Asian Tigers” alongside Hong Kong, South Korea and Singapore.
- Taiwan: Population 23.3 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Taipei, Population 2.6 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: New Taipei City (3.9 Million), Kaohsiung (2.7 million), Taipei (2.6 million), Tainan (1.8 million).
- Area: 36,193 sq km (13,974 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary State, Semi-presidential System, Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity.
- Major Languages: Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese Hokkien.
- Currency: New Taiwan Dollar.
- Internet Domain: .tw.
- International Dialing Code: +886.