New Zealand Expat Jobs Sites New Kiwis Job Website. The purpose of New Kiwis is to connect overseas and local migrant job seekers with New Zealand Employers. For help with your recruitment at no cost local employers are able to tap into local skills or if you can’t find the skills you need in this country we will help you go global. Please also visit our new New Zealand Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Wellington and New Zealand you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local New Zealand and expatriate jobs.
New Zealand Expat Jobs
Australia Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expat Forum New Zealand also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own New Zealand Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise New Zealand expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for The New Zealand Herald or NZ National Business Review newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
New Zealand Expat Job Seekers
New Zealand Jobs. If you are a returning Kiwi or a Migrant job seeker looking to live and work in New Zealand New Kiwis Jobs hosts informational resources to help you make an informed decision about new jobs and moving here. – New Zealand Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- SEEK Expats Jobs in NZ – Browse by Classification.
- My Job Space NZ for Foreigners – Thousands of Vacancies.
- Expatriate NZ Work Pool – Find Your Dream Role.
- New Zealand English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
New Zealand Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
New Zealand is located in Oceania. It is a group of two main islands and a number of smaller islands. Its in the South Pacific Ocean, 1500 kilometres southeast of Australia. Its main industries are agriculture, horticulture, fishing, forestry and mining.
- New Zealand: Population 4.5 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Wellington, Population 400,000 (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Auckland (1.5 million), Wellington, Christchurch.
- Area: 268,021 sq km (103,483 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Christianity.
- Major Languages: English, Maori.
- Currency: New Zealand Dollars.
- Internet Domain: .nz.
- International Dialing Code: +64.