Turkey Expat Jobs Online Site. Large job search site. They offers you the largest selection of local jobs on one website. They collect jobs in the country from agencies, And job-boards online. And from employers. Allowing Turkish Job Seekers to quickly find your next available workplace. They have thousands of jobs available now. Please also visit our new Turkey Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Ankara and Turkey you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Turkish and expatriate jobs.
Turkey Expat Jobs
Turkey Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Merhaba Forums Turkey also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Turkey Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Turkey expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Hurriyet Daily News Turkey or Turkish Press newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Turkey Expat Job Seekers
Turkey Jobs. This career portal for Turkish Job Seekers gives employers and recruiters the great opportunity. And to promote their jobs to a highly targeted database of skilled personnel. – Turkey Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Turkey Jobs 77 for Foreigners – Newest Jobs One Search.
- Kariyer Net Expats Turkey – Recruitment Service for Job Seekers.
- Yenibiris Foreigner Jobs Turkey – Job and Search Board.
- Turkey English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Turkey Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Republic of Turkey is located in South-Eastern Europe and South-Western Asia. (That portion of Turkey west of the Bosporus is geographically part of Europe). Key sectors of the Turkish economy are banking, construction, home appliances, electronics, textiles, oil refining. Turkey is also the sixth most-popular tourism destination in the world.
- Turkey: Population 74 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Ankara, Population 4.5 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Istanbul (13.5 Million), Ankara, Izmir (2.8 million), Bursa (1.7 million).
- Area: 783,562 sq km (302,535 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Islam.
- Major Languages: Turkish, Kurdish.
- Currency: Turkish Lira.
- Internet Domain: .tr.
- International Dialing Code: +90.