Saudi Arabia Expat Jobs and the Mihnati Website. The country’s first home-grown job site. Made specifically to address the needs to the Saudi job market. Their management team has combined years of experience in Saudi Arabia servicing the needs of job seekers and employers alike. Please also visit our new Saudi Arabia Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Riyadh and Saudi Arabia you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Saudi Arabian and expatriate jobs.
Saudi Arabia Expat Jobs
Saudi Arabia Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expats in Saudi Arabia – Yahoo Groups also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Saudi Arabia Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Saudi Arabia Expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for The Arab News or Al Riyadh Newspaper Saudi Arabia newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Saudi Arabia Expat Job Seekers
Saudi Arabia Jobs. The site has gained a leadership role in helping companies navigate Saudization requirement. Saudi Arabia Recruitment Portal is working closely with the Ministry of Labor. Saudi Arabia Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Expats Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Bayt.com Arab Vacancies.
- Saudi Arabia Expat Recruitment – Jobs in the Gulf.
- Expat Job Search Saudi Arabia – Learn4Good Search and Apply.
- Saudi Arabia English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Saudi Arabia Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is located in the Middle East. Bordering the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea, north of Yemen. The Kingdom is the world’s leading oil producer and exporter. 90% of export earnings come from the oil industry. Shortages of water may constrain government efforts to increase self-sufficiency in agricultural products.
- Saudi Arabia: Population 29 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Riyadh, Population 5.2 (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Riyadh, Jeddah 3.2 million (2013 est), Mecca 1.5 million (2013 est), Medina 1.1 million (2013 est).
- Area: 2,149,690 sq km (870,000 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Islamic Absolute Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Saudi Riyal.
- Internet Domain: .sa.
- International Dialing Code: +966.