UAE Expat Jobs Sites. United Arab Emirates Career Websites. GulfTalent.com is a large online career portal in the Middle East. The recruitment site is used by over 3 million professionals from all sectors and job categories. It is used by both local and expatriate talent to over 5,000 of the largest employers and recruitment agencies across the Arab region.
Founded in 2005, this Gulf Talent Recruitment Site has helped the UAE region’s online job search area to develop through its new approaches.Advertisement
UAE Expat Jobs - Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Latest Expats Job in UAE – Nakri Gulf Vacancies.
- UAE Gulf Expat Recruitment – Jobs in Middle East.
- alJazeera Jobs UAE for Expats – Large job Database.
- Careerjet.ae – Please read description with link below (scroll down)
Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise UAE expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for The Khaleej Times or The National UAE newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.Advertisement
UAE Expat Jobs and UAE Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expat Exchange Forum UAE also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own UAE Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments.
Careerjet.ae is a job search engine for the United Arab Emirates (English). In one simple search, Careerjet gives job seekers access to a huge selection of jobs that are sourced from various internet sites, saving the trouble of having to visit each site individually.
United Arab Emirates Expat Jobs – UAE Quick Facts
United Arab Emirates is located in the Middle East. Bordering the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf, between Oman and Saudi Arabia. Petroleum and natural gas exports play an important role in the economy. The UAE has tried to reduce its dependency on oil exports by diversifying the economy. Particularly in the financial, tourism and construction sectors.
- United Arab Emirates: Population 8.4 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Abu Dhabi, Population 620,000 (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman.
- Area: 83,600 sq km (32,278 sq miles).
- Government: Federal, Presidential, Absolute Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Languages: Arabic, English.
- Currency: UAE Dirham.
- Internet Domain: .ae.
- International Dialing Code: +971.