Brunei Expat Jobs Sites and Where2Kerja Website is in the business to provide local jobs awareness and to promote local professionals. This Brunei Job Site tries too help promote local professionals employment. As a medium for employers to advertise jobs and seek out professionals in our database. Help professionals promote themselves to potential employers. Please also visit our new Brunei Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. Learn more about Brunei English Teaching Jobs – one of ten Southeast Asian (ASEAN) countries listed in the ESL, TEFL and TOEFL job information section.
Brunei Expat Jobs
Brunei Expat Jobs and Career Fairs. Are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like this Brunei Expats Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Brunei Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Brunei expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Brunei Times or Borneo Bulletin newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Brunei Expat Job Seekers
For Brunei job seekers this next linked website supports users, professionals and employers, and they can log in directly to the site. Employers can advertise their job vacancies directly from Where2Kerja.com to Facebook, Twitter and other trusted third-party job sites. Brunei Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Expat Jobs in Brunei – No. 1 Job Site in Brunei
- GigaJob Expats Portal Brunei – Vacancies Search Online.
- Expat Oil Careers Brunei – Oil and Gas Employment
Brunei Expat Jobs – Nation Quick Facts
Brunei Darussalam is located in Southeast Asia. Bordering the South China Sea and Malaysia. On the north coast of the island of Borneo. Brunei benefits from extensive petroleum and natural gas fields. The source of one of the highest per capita GDPs in Asia.
- Brunei: Population 410.000 (2013 est).
- Capital: Bandar Seri Begawan, Population 140,000 (2013 est).
- Major Villages/Kampongs: Kuala Beleit, Seria, Tutong.
- Area: 5,765 sq km (2,226 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Islamic Absolute Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Languages: Malay, English.
- Currency: Brunei Dollar.
- Internet Domain: .bn.
- International Dialing Code: +673.
Brunei Links – Find more important information
– Brunei Freelance Jobs and Projects 2020
– Brunei English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2020
– Brunei and Cross-Cultural Management 2020
– Brunei Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2020
– Brunei and Employee Training in Asia 2020
– Brunei Corporate Training Directory 2020
– Brunei Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2020