Singapore Expat Jobs and Contact Singapore Website. This Job Portal actively links Singapore-based employers with professionals to support the growth of their key industries. They work with investors to realize their business and investment interests in Singapore. The Singaporean Jobs Portal is an alliance of the Singapore Economic Development Board and Ministry of Manpower. Please also visit our new Singapore Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Singapore you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Singaporean and expatriate jobs.
Singapore Expat Jobs
Singapore Expat Jobs and Career Fairs. Are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Singapore Expat Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Singapore Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Singapore expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Strait Times or The Business Times newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Singapore Expat Job Seekers
Singapore offers an abundance of job opportunities on the Singaporean Jobs Portal at all levels. Here are other job sites to explore job openings. These job sites allow you to browse through different industries and positions available. Some of these sites also let you to submit your resume online. Singapore Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Singapore Foreigner Career Resource – Center for Expatriates.
- Ivy Exec Singapore – Executive Job Search.
- Singapore English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Singapore Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Republic of Singapore is located in South East Asia. A City-state of 63 islands between Malaysia and Indonesia. Despite its small size, Singapore has a diversified economy. This includes significant electronics, petroleum refining, chemicals, mechanical engineering and biomedical sciences sectors.
- Singapore: Population 5.3 million (2013).
- Capital: Singapore is a Sovereign City-state and an Island Country.
- Major Cities: No Cities, but some smaller towns (Neighbourhoods, local districts), like, Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, Choa Chu Kang, Bedok, Tampines.
- Area: 715.8 sq km (276 sq miles) (2013)
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Taoism.
- Major Languages: English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar.
- Internet Domain: .sg.
- International Dialing Code: +65.