Nepal Jobs Website and Career Sites. The largest locally focused employment website in the nation! They are providing a superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. Please also visit our new Nepal Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting jobs and work topics. Follow the links in the sections below and get much more detailed information. Learn about Jobs in Nepal, professional opportunities for expats in Kathmandu. Careers for expatriates in Nepal.
Nepal Expat Jobs
Nepal Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expat & English Forum Nepal also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Nepal Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Nepal expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for The Himalayan Times Nepal or the Nepal News newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Nepal Expat Job Seekers
Jobs Nepal.com offers their services to the recruiting and job-seeking community in Nepal. And abroad. For those seeking Nepalese talent. They value your comments. Please use their Contact Page at Jobs in Nepal site to get in touch. Nepal Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Nepal Mero Expats Job – Innovative Job Search.
- Jagire Recruitment Expat Nepal – Ultimate Vacancies Listing.
- Ramro Expats Vacancies Nepal – Your Pathway to Success.
Nepal Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
Nepal is a landlocked country in the Indian subcontinent. The country is bordered by the People’s Republic of China on the north. And by the Republic of India on the east, west, and south. Kathmandu is the nation’s capital and largest metropolis.
- Nepal: Population 31.5 million (2013).
- Capital: Kathmandu, Population 1 million (appr) (2013).
- Major Cities: Pokhara, Lalitpur, Biratnagar.
- Area: 147,181 sq km (56,827 sq miles).
- Government: Republic.
- Major Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism.
- Major Language: Nepali.
- Currency: Nepalese Rupee (NPR).
- Internet Domain: .np.
- International Dialing Code: +977.
Nepali Links – Find more important information
– Nepali Freelance Jobs and Projects 2020
– Nepal and Cross-Cultural Management 2020
– Nepali Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2020
– Nepal and Employee Training in Asia 2020
– Nepali Corporate Training Directory 2020
– Nepali Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2020