China Expat Jobs Sites ChinaJob Website. Is sponsored by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA). Hosted by Information Research Center of International Talent, SAFEA. Please also visit our new China Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Beijing and China you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Chinese and expatriate jobs. Learn more about China English Teaching Jobs – one of twelve Asian countries listed in the ESL, TEFL and TOFL job information section.
China Expat Jobs
China Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Beijing Forum China also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own China Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise China expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for China Daily or Business News China newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
China Expat Job Seekers
ChinaJob.com is a professional website in China providing HR service to international talents. With the government support. Superior technical facilities. As well as highly professional and enthusiastic HR team. China Job has built up a distinguished platform for both international talents and domestic institutes in need of foreign intelligence. China Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- China 51 Jobs for Expats – Largest Employment Site.
- Taobao Zhaopin China Expat – Part of Alibaba Group.
- HR in China for Expats – Subsidiary of Monster Worldwide.
China Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
Mainland China, is officially known as the People’s Republic of China (PRC). It is the fourth largest country in the world in terms of land area with Beijing as its capital city. It is the world’s most populous country.
- China: Population 1.35 billion (2013).
- Capital: Beijing, Population 20.69 million (2013).
- Major Cities: Chongqing (28 million), Shanghai (23.9 Million), Tianjin (13.6 million), Guangzhou (10 million), Shenzhen (10 million).
- Area: 9.6 million sq km (3.7 million sq miles).
- Government: Single Party “Socialist” Republic.
- Major Religions: Folk Religions, Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity.
- Major Languages: Mandarin Chinese (Official), Shanghai, Canton Dialects.
- Currency: Renminbi (Yuan).
- Internet Domain: .cn.
- International Dialing Code: +86.