South Korea Expat Jobs Sites and Web Portals. Sites have industry career channels with a wealth of information special for job seekers looking for a new career. Visitors can research industry information, search jobs and build their work portfolio. The Jobs and Career Portal in South Korea has developed a special Job Seekers tool and they have a large number of featured companies. Please also visit our new South Korea Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting jobs and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Seoul and South Korea, you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local South Korean and expatriate jobs.
South Korea Expat Jobs
South Korea Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Expat Korea Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own South Korea Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise South Korea expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Korea Herald or The Korea Times newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
South Korea Expat Job Seekers
South Korea Expat Jobs – Popular Sites in the Country.
- Foreigners Job Openings Korea – South Korea Job Vacancies
- Foreigners Job Posting Korea – Search Site New Employment.
- South Korea English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
South Korea Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
South Korea, officially called the Republic of Korea, is located in Eastern Asia. The southern half of the Korean Peninsula bordering the Sea of Japan and the Yellow Sea. The country is one of the fastest-growing developed countries in the 2000s. Along with Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taiwan.
- South Korea: Population 50 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Seoul, Population 10 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Seoul, Busan (3.4 million, est), Incheon (2.6 million, est).
- Area: 100,210 sq km (38,691 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Non-Religious (52%), Christianity (20%), Buddhism 16%.
- Major Language: Korean.
- Currency: South Korean Won.
- Internet Domain: .kr.
- International Dialing Code: +82.
South Korean Links – Find more important information
– South Korean Freelance Jobs and Projects 2020
– South Korean English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2020
– South Korea and Cross-Cultural Management 2020
– South Korean Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2020
– South Korea and Employee Training in Asia 2020
– South Korean Corporate Training Directory 2020
– South Korean Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2020