Cambodia Expat Jobs Sites and Bong Thom Website. Is a job search and classified site for Cambodia. They have numerous position listed. And they have different organization type specified. This site provides jobs, classifieds and other services. And they have a larger number of Jobs in Cambodia listed. Please also visit our new Cambodia Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. Learn more about Cambodia English Teaching Jobs – one of ten Southeast Asian (ASEAN) countries listed in the ESL, TEFL and TOFL job information section.
Cambodia Expat Jobs
Cambodia Expat Jobs and Career Fairs. Are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Khmer Cambodia Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Cambodia Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Cambodia expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Phnom Penh Post or The Cambodia Daily newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Cambodia Expat Job Seekers
Cambodia Job Seekers – By becoming a member of this site Jobs in Cambodia you will receive some benefits. First of all it is free. And you will get daily job information. You can place classifieds ads too and join the discussion groups. – Cambodia Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Cam HR Cambodia for foreigners– Best Jobsite Online.
- Cambodia Foreigner Job Biz – Local and International.
- Foreigner Job Listing Cambodia – Your business Gateway.
Cambodia Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Kingdom of Cambodia is located in Southeast Asia. Bordering the Gulf of Thailand, between Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos. Garment manufacturing is the biggest industry. Tourism sector is expanding.
- Cambodia: Population 14.9 million (2013).
- Capital: Phnom Penh, Population 1.3 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Sihanoukville, Kampong Cham, Battambang, Siem Reap.
- Area: 181,035 sq km (69,898 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Buddhism.
- Major Language: Khmer.
- Currency: Riel.
- Internet Domain: .kh.
- International Dialing Code: +855.
Cambodian Links – Find more important information
– Cambodian Freelance Jobs and Projects 2018
– Cambodian English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2018
– Cambodia and Cross-Cultural Management 2018
– Cambodian Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2018
– Cambodia and Employee Training in Asia 2018
– Cambodian Corporate Training Directory 2018
– Cambodian Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2018