Laos Expat Jobs Site and 108Job Website. Offering job search and posting, career tips to job seekers, and human resources solution corporate employers. They also have a career development magazine for Job Seekers in Laos and young professionals and entrepreneurs. Please also visit our new Laos Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. Learn more about Laos English Teaching Jobs – one of ten Southeast Asian (ASEAN) countries listed in the ESL, TEFL and TOFL job information section.
Laos Expat Jobs
Laos Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like J & C’s Expat Forum Laos also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Laos Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Laos expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for Vientiane Times or the local, Laotian language only, newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Laos Expat Job Seekers
Laos Job Seekers and interested visitors and Job Seekers in Laos can download 108job magazines from isuu.com here under this link. You can also find the back issues here. – Laos Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Find Job in Laos – Part of Find in Laos.
- Laos Foreigner Jobs Vacancy – Complete Range of Services
- Job Sites for Foreigners in Laos – Listing of Websites.
Laos Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Lao People’s Democratic Republic is located in South East Asia. Northeast of Thailand, west of Vietnam. Laos is one of the world’s five remaining socialist states that officially identify as “communist”. Laos is the only landlocked nation in ASEAN.
- Laos: Population 6.5 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Vientiane, Population 210,000 (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Luang Prabang, Savannakhet, Pakse.
- Area: 236,800 sq km (91,428 sq miles).
- Government: Marxist-Leninist Single-Party State.
- Major Religions: Buddhism.
- Major Languages: Lao, French.
- Currency: Kip.
- Internet Domain: .la.
- International Dialing Code: +856.
Laotian Links – Find more important information
– Laotian Freelance Jobs and Projects 2018
– Laotian English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2018
– Laos and Cross-Cultural Management 2018
– Laotian Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2018
– Laos and Employee Training in Asia 2018
– Laotian Corporate Training Directory 2018
– Laotian Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2018