Myanmar Expat Jobs Site and MyJobs Website. For job seekers they offer the following services. Jobs Database: Job seekers can search over 13,000 jobs from 2,500 companies across all disciplines and industry sectors absolutely free. Their Job Site for Myanmar in English language. Please also visit our new Myanmar Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. And please go to visit Myanmar Jobs Market for foreigners because their “expat jobs” section is one of the most relevant for foreigners in Myanmar today.
Myanmar Expat Jobs
Myanmar Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Mingalapar Myanmar Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Myanmar Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Myanmar expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for Myanmar Times or the Irrawaddy newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Myanmar Expat Job Seekers
Myanmar Jobs. For employers the Job Site for Myanmar have a Recruitment Management System: Add, edit and delete job postings with our easy-to-use online recruitment management system. – Myanmar Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Myanmar Foreigner Work Site – A Leading Job Website.
- Myanmar Expat Jobs DB – Exclusive Job Search Web Portal.
- Myanmar English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Myanmar Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar is located in South East Asia. Bordering the Andaman Sea and the Bay of Bengal, between Bangladesh and Thailand. The country was previously called Burma. It is rich in jade and gems, oil, natural gas and other mineral resources.
- Myanmar: Population 49.5 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Naypyidaw (Nay Pyi Taw), Population 1 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Yangon (4 million, 2013 est), Mandalay (1 million, 2013 est), Naypiydaw.
- Area: 676,578 sq km (261,227 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religion: Buddhism.
- Major Language: Burmese.
- Currency: Kyat.
- Internet Domain: .mm.
- International Dialing Code: +95.
Myanmar Links – Find more important information
– Myanmar Freelance Jobs and Projects 2018
– Myanmar English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2018
– Myanmar and Cross-Cultural Management 2018
– Myanmar Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2018
– Myanmar and Employee Training in Asia 2018
– Myanmar Corporate Training Directory 2018
– Myanmar Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2018