Thailand Expat Jobs Sites Learn4Good Job Website. International job posting website, listing Thai job opportunities with free postings. They have a job forum and TEFL and TOEFL news for everyone. The site is listing positions that are presently in great demand. Please also visit our new Thailand Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting jobs and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Bangkok and Thailand, you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Thai and expatriate jobs.
Thailand Expat Jobs
Thailand Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expat Thai Visa Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Thailand Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Thailand expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for Bangkok Post or The Nation newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Thailand Expat Job Seekers
Thailand Jobs. They list jobs and Thai job opportunities also by other countries and by category or industry. From hospitality to nursing. To Finance and Telecommunications. This site provides information on educational, employment & travel resources. It is among the top 10 thousand websites on the internet. – Thailand Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Pasona Thailand – Recruitment and Staffing.
- Job Thai – Ten Years Anniversary Already.
- Jobs in Thailand – Job Thai Web.
- Thailand English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Thailand Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Kingdom of Thailand is located in South East Asia. The country is bordering the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. And also southeast of Myanmar (Burma). Major exports include Thai rice, textiles, and footwear. Also fishery products, rubber, jewelry, cars, computers, and electrical appliances.
- Thailand: Population 70.4 million (2013).
- Capital: Bangkok, Population 8 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Bangkok, Nonthaburi City, Pak Kret, Hat Yai, Nakorn Ratchasima (Korat), Chiang Mai .
- Area: 513,120 sq km (198,115 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religions: Buddhism (Theravada), Islam.
- Major Language: Thai.
- Currency: Thai Baht.
- Internet Domain: .th.
- International Dialing Code: +66.
Thai Links – Find more important information
– Thai Freelance Jobs and Projects 2020
– Thai English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2020
– Thailand and Cross-Cultural Management 2020
– Thai Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2020
– Thailand and Employee Training in Asia 2020
– Thai Corporate Training Directory 2020
– Thai Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2020