Vietnam Expat Jobs Sites JobsVietnam Website. This site is among the leading career and recruiting website in Vietnam. They have been helping job seekers, recruiters, and employers find each other in a quick and reliable way. They unite both employers and Vietnam job seekers in the perfect match of expectations. Please also visit our new Vietnam Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Hanoi and Vietnam you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Vietnamese and expatriate jobs.
Vietnam Expat Jobs
Vietnam Expat Jobs and Career Fairs. Are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Saigon Expat Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Vietnam Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Vietnam expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Vietnam News or Vietnam Business Times newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Vietnam Expat Job Seekers
Vietnam Jobs. This site allows Vietnam job seekers to access to the daily updated new openings. They can post their resumes online for the searching of the best known local and international companies. – Vietnam Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Vietnam Works Online – Large Search Website.
- Foreigner Job Street Vietnam – Browse ASEAN Site.
- GigaJob for Foreigner in Vietnam – Finding & Filling Vacancies.
- Vietnam English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Vietnam Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Socialist Republic of Vietnam is located in South East Asia. Bordering the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea. As well as China, Laos, and Cambodia. Vietnam was traditionally an agricultural country based on wet rice cultivation. Today manufacturing, information technology and high-tech industries form a large and fast-growing part of the national economy.
- Vietnam: Population 92 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Hanoi, Population 2.7 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Ho Chi Minh City, 6 million (2013 est), Haiphong 1.9 million, Da Nang 800,000.
- Area: 331,210 sq km (128,565 sq miles).
- Government: Marxist-Leninist Single-Party State.
- Major Religions: Atheists (Non-Believers) 80%, Buddhism, Catholics.
- Major Language: Vietnamese.
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong.
- Internet Domain: .vn.
- International Dialing Code: +84.
Vietnamese Links – Find more important information
– Vietnamese Freelance Jobs and Projects 2018
– Vietnamese English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2018
– Vietnam and Cross-Cultural Management 2018
– Vietnamese Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2018
– Vietnam and Employee Training in Asia 2018
– Vietnamese Corporate Training Directory 2018
– Vietnamese Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2018