Russia Expat Jobs Sites and GogoJobs Employment Website. They are specializing in executive jobs in Russia and career opportunities from all the world. This recruitment portal advertise permanent work opportunities. And also contract and jobs in the private and public sectors. Please also visit our new Russia Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Moscow and Russia you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Russian and expatriate jobs.
Russia Expat Jobs
Russia Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Expatica Community Russia also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Russia Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Russia expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for The Moscow Times or The St. Petersburg Times newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Russia Expat Job Seekers
Russia job site for executive-level positions. You can check the easy and simple, and cost-effectiveness of the site. The Gogo Jobs Russia Site is the online advertising service of choice for a prestigious group of recruitment agencies and clients. – Russia Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Expat Russia Vacancies – Part of Expat Russia Community.
- Career Center Moscow – Part of Moscow Times.
- Expat Jobs Moscow – Jobs in Moscow, Russia.
- Russia English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Russia Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Russian Federation is located in North Asia bordering the Arctic Ocean. Extending from Europe (the portion west of the Urals) to the North Pacific Ocean. Russia has enormous natural resources, particularly oil and natural gas. It is the 8th largest economy in the world.
- Russia: Population 142 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Moscow, Population 12 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Saint Petersburg (5 million, est), Novosibirsk (1.5 million, est), Yekaterinburg.
- Area: 17,098,242 sq km (6,592,800 sq miles).
- Government: Federal Semi-Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Russian Orthodox Christianity.
- Major Language: Russian.
- Currency: Russian Ruble (or Rouble).
- Internet Domain: .ru.
- International Dialing Code: +7.
Russian Links – Find more important information
– Russian Freelance Jobs and Projects 2018
– Russian English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2018
– Russia and Cross-Cultural Management 2018
– Russian Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2018
– Russia and Employee Training in Asia 2018
– Russian Corporate Training Directory 2018
– Russian Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2018
Google Plus Author Link
By Pranee Thongsuk