Iran Expat Jobs Search Sites and IranTalent Website. A leading job site and online search service in Iran. The company specializes in finding top candidates and provide them with attractive career opportunities. It is an important recruitment channel for many well-known Iranian companies and most of the international firms operating in Iran. Please also visit our new Iran Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting jobs and work topics. Learn more about Iran English Teaching Jobs – one of eleven Middle Eastern countries listed in the ESL, TEFL and TOEFL job information section.
Iran Expat Jobs
Iran Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expat Network Iran on LinkedIn also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Iran Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Iran expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for the Tehran Times or the Fars News Agency newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Iran Expat Job Seekers
Iran Jobs. On this career site companies can recruit Top Iranian and Expat Professionals, experts and managers in all industries and cities. – Iran Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Agah Jobs Iran – Target Your Job.
- Jobs in Iran – Latest Vacancies Advertised.
- Iran Job of Mine – Jobs that are right for You.
Iran Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Islamic Republic of Iran was formerly known as Persia (until 1979). Iran shares borders with Iraq, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Armenia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. Iran has the largest proved gas reserves in the world, with 33.6 trillion cubic meters. It also ranks third in oil reserves.
- Iran: Population 76.9 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Tehran, Population 8.3 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Tehran, Mashhad, Isfahan, Karaj, Tabriz.
- Area: 1,648,195 sq km (636,372 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Theocratic Islamic Republic.
- Major Religion: Shia Islam.
- Major Language: Persian.
- Currency: Iranian Rials.
- Internet Domain: .ir.
- International Dialing Code: +98.
Iranian Links – Find more important information
– Iranian Freelance Jobs and Projects 2020
– Iranian English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2020
– Iran and Cross-Cultural Management 2020
– Iranian Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2020
– Iran and Employee Training in Middle East 2020
– Iranian Corporate Training Directory 2020
– Iranian Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2020