Lebanon Expat Jobs and the Jobalist Professional Site. On this portal, you can find your perfect job. Based on location, industry, salary and more. And job seekers can search career solutions from local, regional and multinational companies. It is very transparent and with very good user-oriented experience. Please also visit our new Lebanon Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. Learn more about Lebanon English Teaching Jobs – one of eleven Middle Eastern countries listed in the ESL, TEFL and TOEFL job information section.
Lebanon Expat Jobs
Lebanon Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like The Orange Room Lebanon Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Lebanon Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Lebanon expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for The Daily Star Lebanon or Business News Lebanon newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Lebanon Expat Job Seekers
Lebanon Jobs. For employers, Lebanon Professional Job Site can compete with the largest global job sites. Jobalist.com provides a job portal that competes with sites that don’t offer its wealth of services. Lebanon Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Hire Lebanese Recruitment – Full Service Recruiting.
- Careers and Jobs Lebanon – Hot Job Search.
- Business Lobby Lebanon – Job Talent Management.
Lebanon Expat Jobs – Country Quick Facts
The Lebanese Republic is located in the Middle East. Bordering the Mediterranean Sea, between Israel and Syria. The urban population in Lebanon is noted for its commercial enterprise. The country also has the largest proportion of skilled labor among Arab States.
- Lebanon: Population 4.3 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Beirut, Population 2.1 (2013 est – No population census has been taken in Lebanon since 1932).
- Major Cities: Beirut, Tripoli, Sidon. Byblos, Tyre.
- Area: 10,452 sq km (4,036 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Confessionalist Parliamentary Republic.
- Major Religion: Islam, Christianity.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Lebanese Pound.
- Internet Domain: .lb.
- International Dialing Code: +961.
Lebanese Links – Find more important information
– Lebanese Freelance Jobs and Projects 2020
– Lebanese English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2020
– Lebanon and Cross-Cultural Management 2020
– Lebanese Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2020
– Lebanon and Employee Training in Middle East 2020
– Lebanese Corporate Training Directory 2020
– Lebanese Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2020