Abu Dhabi Expat Jobs and the Jobs.abudhabi Website. If you are a job seeker on this site you can find jobs by role, company or industry. They have a section with top jobs of the week and a featured employer with testimonials. You can also find articles about job search and interview and career management guides. Please also visit our new Abu Dhabi Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics.
Abu Dhabi Expat Jobs
Abu Dhabi Expat Jobs and Career eFairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Salaam Expat Abu Dhabi Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Abu Dhabi Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Abu Dhabi expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for The National Abu Dhabi or Abu Dhabi Business News newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Abu Dhabi Expat Job Seekers
Abu Dhabi Jobs. Employers can post their job on Abu Dhabi Job Portal. Advertise their jobs and start to get CVs today. They can manage their hiring process by screening, tracking and filter applicants in one place. – Abu Dhabi Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Nadia Abu Dhabi Recruitment – Online Search Portal.
- Abu Dhabi Foreigner Jobs – Global Job Board.
- Abu Dhabi English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Abu Dhabi Expat Jobs – Emirate Quick Facts
Abu Dhabi is the largest of the seven emirates and the capital of the UAE, United Arab Emirates. The emirate’s has a unique archaeological heritage and remarkable natural landscape. A whole new cultural quarter is being built on Saadiyat Island, featuring world-class museums designed by some of the world’s leading architects.
- Abu Dhabi Emirate: Population 2.2 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Abu Dhabi, Population 620,000 (2013 est)
- Area: 67,340 sq km (26,000 sq miles).
- Government: Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Dirham (AED).
- Internet Domain: .ae.
- International Dialing Code: +971.
Abu Dhabi Links – Find more important information
– Abu Dhabi Freelance Jobs and Projects 2018
– Abu Dhabi English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2018
– Abu Dhabi and Cross-Cultural Management 2018
– Abu Dhabi Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2018
– Abu Dhabi and Employee Training in Middle East 2018
– Abu Dhabi Corporate Training Directory 2018
– Abu Dhabi Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2018
Google Plus Author Link
By Pranee Thongsuk