Bahrain Expat Jobs and the alJazeeraJobs Website. This recruitment portal is aimed specifically at the Expatriate market. They deliver expatriate opportunities to individuals seeking positions across the Gulf region. Their network of employers and partner recruitment agencies ranks as a who’s who of the leading employers in the region. Please also visit our new Bahrain Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting job and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Manama and Bahrain you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Bahrain and expatriate jobs.
Bahrain Expat Jobs
Bahrain Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expats Forum – Bahrain Side also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Bahrain Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Bahrain expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for Gulf Daily News Bahrain or Bahrain News Manama newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Bahrain Expat Job Seekers
Bahrain Jobs. Headquartered at Bahrain Harbour in the Kingdom of Bahrain. alJazeera Recruitment Portal is an established, trusted and leading provider of jobs in the Gulf region. – Bahrain Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Bahrain English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
- Jobs for Bahrainis & Expats– By Industry Sector.
- Job in Bahrain 77 for Foreigners – Seventy Seven Site.
The Kingdom of Bahrain is the smallest of the independent Persian Gulf states. Oil was discovered in Bahrain in 1932. But the country has few oil reserves, but it has established itself as a hub for refining. As well as international banking. While also achieving a socially liberal (by Gulf standards at least) monarchy.
- Bahrain: Population 1.4 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Manama, Population 160,000 (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town.
- Area: 765.3 sq km (295.5 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Bahraini Dinar.
- Internet Domain: .bh.
- International Dialing Code: +973.
Bahrain Links – Find more important information
– Bahraini Freelance Jobs and Projects 2018
– Bahraini English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2018
– Bahrain and Cross-Cultural Management 2018
– Bahraini Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2018
– Bahrain and Employee Training in Middle East 2018
– Bahrain Corporate Training Directory 2018
– Bahrain Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2018
Google Plus Author Link
By Joern Nielsen