Bahrain Expat Jobs and the alJazeeraJobs Website. This recruitment portal is aimed specifically at the Expatriate market. They deliver expatriate opportunities to individuals seeking positions across the Gulf region. Their network of employers and partner recruitment agencies ranks as a who’s who of the leading employers in the region. Please also visit our new Bahrain Freelance Work and Jobs where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting jobs and work topics. On our Bahrain English Teaching Jobs, you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Bahrain and expatriate jobs. The Future of Work in Bahrain. The COVID-19 pandemic has had an important impact on businesses and employees in all the Middle Eastern nations, including Bahrain. Each and every local workplace needs to rethink the Future of Work: The fundamental purpose of work, where work gets done; and how work gets done, including finding and developing Bahraini employees.
Bahrain Expat Jobs
Bahrain Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expats Forum – Bahrain Side also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Bahrain Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Bahrain expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for Gulf Daily News Bahrain or Bahrain News Manama newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Bahrain Expat Job Seekers
Bahrain Jobs. Headquartered at Bahrain Harbour in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The alJazeera Recruitment Portal is an established, trusted and leading provider of jobs in the Gulf region. – Bahrain Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Bahrain English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
- Jobs for Bahrainis & Expats– By Industry Sector.
- Job in Bahrain 77 for Foreigners – Seventy Seven Site.
The Kingdom of Bahrain is the smallest of the independent Persian Gulf states. Oil was discovered in Bahrain in 1932. But the country has few oil reserves, but it has established itself as a hub for refining. As well as international banking. While also achieving a socially liberal (by Gulf standards at least) monarchy.
- Bahrain: Population 1.701 million.
- Capital: Manama, Population 635,000 (Metro area).
- Major Cities: Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town.
- Area: 765.3 sq km (295.5 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Bahraini Dinar.
- Internet Domain: .bh.
- International Dialing Code: +973.
Bahrain Job and Work Links – Find more important information
– Bahraini Freelance Jobs and Projects
– Bahraini English Teaching and EFL Jobs
– Bahrain and Cross-Cultural Management
– Bahraini Work, e-Learning and Online Training
– Bahrain and Employee Training in Middle East
– Bahrain Corporate Training Directory
– Bahrain Company Sports and Leisure Directory