Dubai Expat Jobs Sites and CareerDubai Website. A leading local career site for professionals looking for jobs in Dubai. Their focus is on helping employers finding experienced and qualified candidates. And to provide expats professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Please also visit our new Dubai Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting jobs and work topics. Learn more about Dubai English Teaching Jobs – one of eleven Middle Eastern countries listed in the ESL, TEFL and TOEFL job information section.
Dubai Expat Jobs
Dubai Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Dubai Expats Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Dubai Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Dubai expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for 7 Days in Dubai or the Emirates 24/7 Business newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Dubai Expat Job Seekers
Dubai Jobs. The site as a Dubai Employee Talent Finder. Their job seekers are properly screened & briefed, to satisfy the expectations that meet the clients objectives. – Dubai Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Job in Dubai for Expats – Search Service Site.
- Expat Job Search Dubai – Recruitment for Jobs.
- Expat Job Search Dubai – Large Job Section of Dubai City Info.
Dubai Expat Jobs – Emirate Quick Facts
The emirate of Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. It is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai is a desert city with superb infrastructure. And liberal policies, by regional standards. Dubai has become popular for its excellent tourist facilities.
- Dubai Emirate: Population 2.1 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Dubai
- Area: 4,114 sq km (1,588 sq miles).
- Government: Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Dirham (AED).
- Internet Domain: .ae.
- International Dialing Code: +971.
Dubai Links – Find more important information
– Dubai Freelance Jobs and Projects 2020
– Dubai English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2020
– Dubai and Cross-Cultural Management 2020
– Dubai Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2020
– Dubai and Employee Training in Middle East 2020
– Dubai Corporate Training Directory 2020
– Dubai Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2020