Oman Expat Jobs and the TopJobsOman Website. This job portal reaches out to all geographic areas of Oman and worldwide to provide a unique focal point for employers and job seekers to meet. The site is designed for simplicity and ease of use. They are, however, trying to build a platform to unite job-seekers with companies that are in need of those skills. Please also visit our new Oman Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting jobs and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Muscat and Oman, you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Oman and expatriate jobs.
Oman Expat Jobs
Oman Expat Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Oman Expats Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Oman Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Oman Expat Jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for Muscat Daily Online or Oman Economic Review newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Oman Expat Job Seekers
Oman Jobs. More people than ever are searching for Top Jobs in the Sultanate of Oman in the hope of gaining knowledge and experience. The benefits of having a career in Oman can be huge. This site creates a unique situation for employment. – Oman Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Sultanate.
- Oman Gulf Job Market – Live Jobs for Professionals.
- Jobs in Omani at Mustakbil – Online Job Search ME.
- Hotel Jobs in Oman – Great Hotels Great People Search.
- Oman English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
Oman Expat Jobs – Sultanate Quick Facts
The Sultanate of Oman is located in the Middle East. Bordering the Arabian Sea, Gulf of Oman. And the Persian Gulf, between Yemen and UAE. Oman’s has limited oil reserves. Other sources of income, agriculture, and industry, but are small in comparison. Tourism revenue is on the rise.
- Oman: Population 2.9 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Muscat, Population 0.7 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Muscat, As Sib al Jadidah, Salalah, Bawshar.
- Area: 309,501 sq km (119,498 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Islamic Absolute Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Rial.
- Internet Domain: .om.
- International Dialing Code: +968.
Oman Links – Find more important information
– Omani Freelance Jobs and Projects 2020
– Omani English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2020
– Oman and Cross-Cultural Management 2020
– Omani Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2020
– Oman and Employee Training in Middle East 2020
– Omani Corporate Training Directory 2020
– Omani Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2020