Qatar Expat Jobs Sites and JobsinQatar Website. They are the largest online employment agency in Qatar with contact with hundreds of employers. They offer candidates and employers a complete recruitment process to find vacancies in the Middle East. Please also visit our new Qatar Job Blog for Expats where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting jobs and work topics. On our Expat Job Search in Doha and Qatar, you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Qatar and expatriate jobs.
Qatar Expat Jobs
Qatar Expat Jobs and Qatar Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expats I Love Qatar Forum or Living in Qatar Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Qatar Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Qatar expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for The Peninsula Qatar or Qatar Tribune newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Qatar Expat Job Seekers
Qatar Jobs. On their site you can find all Job Categories in Qatar listed on the website which include Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Construction, Hospitality, Healthcare, Administration, Management, Sales & Marketing and other vacancies. – Qatar Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Qatar English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
- Expats Monster Career in Qatar – Job Search Agent.
- Jobs for Expats in Qatar by Bayt – Find Company Vacancies.
Qatar Expat Jobs – Emirate Quick Facts
The State of Qatar is located in the Middle East. On the peninsula bordering the Persian Gulf and Saudi Arabia. The economic growth of Qatar has been almost exclusively based on its petroleum and natural gas industries. In 2012, Qatar retained its title of the richest country in the world for the third time in a row.
- Qatar: Population 1.9 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Doha, Population 400,000 City Area (2013 est). 800,000 Metropolitan Area. (2013 est)
- Major Cities: Doha, Al Rayyan, Al Khor, Ras Laffan Industrial City, Mesaieed, Al Wakrah.
- Area: 11,571 sq km (4,467 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Absolute Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Qatari Riyal.
- Internet Domain: .qa.
- International Dialing Code: +974.
Qatar Links – Find more important information
– Qatari Freelance Jobs and Projects 2020
– Qatari English Teaching and EFL Jobs 2020
– Qatar and Cross-Cultural Management 2020
– Qatari Work, e-Learning and Online Training 2020
– Qatar and Employee Training in Middle East 2020
– Qatari Corporate Training Directory 2020
– Qatari Company Sports and Leisure Directory 2020