Qatar Expat Jobs Sites and JobsinQatar Website. They are the largest online employment agency in Qatar with contact with hundreds of employers. They offer candidates and employers a complete recruitment process to find vacancies in the Middle East. Please also visit our new Qatar Freelance Work and Jobs where you can join, inform, ask, discuss and write about many interesting jobs and work topics. On our Qatar English Teaching Jobs, you can find the largest listing with hundreds of the latest and most interesting local Qatar and expatriate jobs. The Future of Work in Qatar. The COVID-19 pandemic has had an important impact on businesses and employees in all the Middle Eastern nations, including Qatar. Each and every local workplace needs to rethink the Future of Work: The fundamental purpose of work, where work gets done; and how work gets done, including finding and developing Qatari employees.
Qatar Expat Jobs
Qatar Expat Jobs and Qatar Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like Expats I Love Qatar Forum or Living in Qatar Forum also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Qatar Expat Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which companies you wish to work for, you may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most companies advertise Qatar expat jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers, and visit online sites for The Peninsula Qatar or Qatar Tribune newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here.
Qatar Expat Job Seekers
Qatar Jobs. On their site you can find all Job Categories in Qatar listed on the website which include Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Construction, Hospitality, Healthcare, Administration, Management, Sales & Marketing and other vacancies. – Qatar Expat Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country.
- Qatar English Teaching Jobs – Expat Teaching Job Information
- Expats Monster Career in Qatar – Job Search Agent.
- Jobs for Expats in Qatar by Bayt – Find Company Vacancies.
Qatar Expat Jobs – Emirate Quick Facts
The State of Qatar is located in the Middle East. On the peninsula bordering the Persian Gulf and Saudi Arabia. The economic growth of Qatar has been almost exclusively based on its petroleum and natural gas industries. In 2012, Qatar retained its title of the richest country in the world for the third time in a row.
- Qatar: Population 2.88 million.
- Capital: Doha, Population 641,000 City Area.
- Major Cities: Doha, Al Rayyan, Al Khor, Ras Laffan Industrial City, Mesaieed, Al Wakrah.
- Area: 11,571 sq km (4,467 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Absolute Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Qatari Riyal.
- Internet Domain: .qa.
- International Dialing Code: +974.
Qatar Job and Work Links – Find more important information
– Qatari Freelance Jobs and Projects
– Qatari English Teaching and EFL Jobs
– Qatar and Cross-Cultural Management
– Qatari Work, e-Learning and Online Training
– Qatar and Employee Training in Middle East
– Qatari Corporate Training Directory
– Qatari Company Sports and Leisure Directory