Malaysia English Teaching Jobs ESL and TEFL. Teaching English in Malaysian cities like Kuala Lumpur, Kota Bharu, Klang or Kampung Baru Subang is a great way to travel and work abroad. Malaysia has been a top destination for ESL and EFL jobs for a number of years and still has good potential for both new and experienced teaching job seekers. Discover a new job teaching English in Malaysia this year. If this is the time you’re going to start teaching English in ASEAN (Southeast Asia), you’ll want to know about the following Malaysian website links and sources to find the job just right for you. Malaysia Teaching Jobs and MyStarjob Website. Offers a variety of new features such as a revamped web portal. Resume services. A Career Guide in The Star newspaper as well as online. And training to enable employers to not only recruit quality talent for Malaysian Jobs. But also develop and retain them for the betterment of the company.
Malaysia English Teaching Jobs TEFL and TESL
Malaysian Teaching Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Kuala Lumpur Forum Malaysia, also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Malaysia Expat Teaching Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which schools you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most schools and institutes advertise Malaysia English teaching jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Malaysia Daily or Business News Malaysia newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here. Malaysia TEFL and TESL Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country: (Links are being prepared today – please visit back in a few days). Thank you.
Malaysia English Teaching Jobs – Country Information
Malaysia is located in South East Asia. The peninsula bordering Thailand and the northern one-third of the island of Borneo. The capital city is Kuala Lumpur. While Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government.
- Malaysia: Population 29.5 million (2013).
- Capital: Kuala Lumpur, Population 1.6 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Georgetown (Penang), Ipoh, Kuching, Johor Bahru.
- Area: 329,847 sq km (127,355 sq miles).
- Government: federal Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religions: Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism.
- Major Languages: Malay (official), English, Chinese Dialects.
- Currency: Ringgit.
- Internet Domain: .my.
- International Dialing Code: +60.
Malaysian Job and Work Links – Find more important information
If you liked the above Malaysia teaching English news, or need more job, work and career information from Malaysia and South East Asia, maybe you would also like to visit one or more of the following pages:
– Malaysia English Teaching Jobs
– Malaysia Workplace Etiquette
– Malaysia Expat and Foreigner Job Search
– Malaysia Corporate Training Services
– Malaysia Sports Website Directory
– Information about Higher Education in Asia
– The Importance of Employee Training in Asia