Philippines TEFL English Teaching Jobs. Teaching English in Philippine cities like Manila, Quezon City, Davao City, and Cebu City is a great way to travel and work abroad. Philippines has been an important destination for TOEFL, TESL, and TEFL jobs for many years and still has good potential for both new and experienced teaching job seekers. Discover a new job teaching English in the Philippines this year. If this is the time you’re going to start teaching English in ASEAN (Southeast Asia), you’ll want to know about the following Philippine website links and sources to find the job just right for you. Philippines Teaching Job and Job Openings website. A Philippine job site that offers great benefits for job seekers and employers. Job seekers can readily search and apply for various jobs online. Filipino employers are provided a venue to advertise their job openings for free.
Philippines TEFL English Teaching Jobs (TOEFL)
Philippine Teaching Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Manila Forum Philippines, also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Philippines Expat Teaching Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which schools you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most schools and institutes advertise Philippines English teaching job vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Philippines Daily or Business News Philippines newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here. Philippines TEFL and TESL Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country: (Links are being prepared today – please visit back in a few days). Thank you.
Philippines English Teaching Jobs – Country Information
The Republic of the Philippines is located in South East Asia. In the archipelago between the Philippine Sea and the South China Sea. East of Vietnam. Primary exports include semiconductors and electronic products. Transport equipment, garments, copper products. Also petroleum products, coconut oil, and fruits.
- Philippines: Population 98.7 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Manila, Population 1.7 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Quezon City (3.2 million 92013 est), Manila, Caloocan (1.5 million), Davao City (1.4 million).
- Area: 300,000 sq km (115,831 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholic).
- Major Languages: Filipino, English (Both official).
- Currency: Philippine Peso.
- Internet Domain: .ph.
- International Dialing Code: +63.
Philippines Job and Work Links – Find more important information
If you liked the above Philippine teaching English news, or need more job, work and career information from the Philippines and South East Asia, maybe you would also like to visit one or more of the following pages:
– Philippines English Teaching Jobs
– Philippines Workplace Etiquette
– Philippines Expat and Foreigner Job Search
– Philippines Corporate Training Services
– Philippines Sports Website Directory
– Information about Higher Education in Asia
– The Importance of Employee Training in Asia