Singapore English Teaching Jobs TOFL. Teaching English in Singaporean areas like Central Business District (CBD), Bukit Timah and Tanglin is a great way to travel and work abroad. Singapore has been an important destination for TOEFL, TESL, and TEFL jobs for many years and still has good potential for both new and experienced teaching job seekers. Discover a new job teaching English in Singapore this year. If this is the time you’re going to start teaching English in ASEAN (Southeast Asia), you’ll want to know about the following Singaporean website links and sources to find the job just right for you. Singapore Teaching Jobs and Contact Singapore website.This Job Portal actively links Singapore-based employers with professionals to support the growth of their key industries. They work with investors to realize their business and investment interests in Singapore. The Singaporean Jobs Portal is an alliance of the Singapore Economic Development Board and Ministry of Manpower.
Singapore English Teaching Jobs TOEFL and TEFL
Singaporean Teaching Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Singaporean Forum Singapore, also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Singapore Expat Teaching Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which schools you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most schools and institutes advertise Singapore English teaching job vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Singapore Daily or Business News Singapore newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here. Singapore TEFL and TESL Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country: (Links are being prepared today – please visit back in a few days). Thank you.
Singapore English Teaching Jobs – Country Information
The Republic of Singapore is located in South East Asia. A City-state of 63 islands between Malaysia and Indonesia. Despite its small size, Singapore has a diversified economy. This includes significant electronics, petroleum refining, chemicals, mechanical engineering and biomedical sciences sectors.
- Singapore: Population 5.3 million (2013).
- Capital: Singapore is a Sovereign City-state and an Island Country.
- Major Cities: No Cities, but some smaller towns (Neighbourhoods, local districts), like, Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, Choa Chu Kang, Bedok, Tampines.
- Area: 715.8 sq km (276 sq miles) (2013)
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Taoism.
- Major Languages: English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar.
- Internet Domain: .sg.
- International Dialing Code: +65.
Singapore Job and Work Links – Find more important information
If you liked the above Singaporean teaching English news, or need more job, work and career information from Singapore and South East Asia, maybe you would also like to visit one or more of the following pages:
– Singapore English Teaching Jobs
– Singapore Workplace Etiquette
– Singapore Expat and Foreigner Job Search
– Singapore Corporate Training Services
– Singapore Sports Website Directory
– Information about Higher Education in Asia
– The Importance of Employee Training in Asia