Thailand English Teaching Jobs ESL and TEFL. Teaching English in Thai cities like Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket or Chiang Mai is a great way to travel and work abroad. Thailand has been a top destination for ESL and EFL jobs for a number of years and still has good potential for both new and experienced teaching job seekers. Discover a new job teaching English in Thailand this year. If this is the time you’re going to start teaching English in ASEAN (Southeast Asia), you’ll want to know about the following Thai website links and sources to find the job just right for you. Thailand Teaching Jobs and Learn4Good Thailand Job website. International job posting website, listing Thai job opportunities with free postings. They have a job forum and TEFL and TOEFL news for everyone. The site is listing positions which is presently in great demand.
Thailand English Teaching Jobs TEFL and TESL
Thai Teaching Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Bangkok Forum Thailand, also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Thailand Expat Teaching Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which schools you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most schools and institutes advertise Thailand English teaching job vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Bangkok Daily or Business News Bangkok newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here. Thailand TEFL and TESL Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country: (Links are being prepared today – please visit back in a few days). Thank you.
Thailand English Teaching Jobs – Country Information
The Kingdom of Thailand is located in South East Asia. The country is bordering the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. And also southeast of Myanmar (Burma). Major exports include Thai rice, textiles, and footwear. Also fishery products, rubber, jewelry, cars, computers and electrical appliances.
- Thailand: Population 70.4 million (2013).
- Capital: Bangkok, Population 8 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Bangkok, Nonthaburi City, Pak Kret, Hat Yai, Nakorn Ratchasima (Korat), Chiang Mai.
- Area: 513,120 sq km (198,115 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religions: Buddhism (Theravada), Islam.
- Major Language: Thai.
- Currency: Thai Baht.
- Internet Domain: .th.
- International Dialing Code: +66.
Thailand Job and Work Links – Find more important information
If you liked the above Thai teaching English news, or need more job, work and career information from Thailand and South East Asia, maybe you would also like to visit one or more of the following pages:
– Thailand English Teaching Jobs
– Thailand Workplace Etiquette
– Thailand Expat and Foreigner Job Search
– Thailand Corporate Training Services
– Thailand Sports Website Directory
– Information about Higher Education in Asia
– The Importance of Employee Training in Asia