Vietnam ESL English Teaching Jobs. Teaching English in Vietnamese cities like Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Haiphong is a great way to travel and work abroad. Vietnam has been a top destination for ESL and EFL jobs for a number of years and still has good potential for both new and experienced teaching job seekers. Discover a new job teaching English in Vietnam this year. If this is the time you’re going to start teaching English in ASEAN (Southeast Asia), you’ll want to know about the following Vietnamese website links and sources to find the job just right for you. Vietnam Teaching Jobs Jobs Vietnam website. This site is one of the leading careers and recruiting websites in Vietnam. They have been helping job seekers, recruiters, and employers find each other in a quick and reliable way. They unite both employers and Vietnam job seekers in the perfect match of expectations.
Vietnam English Teaching Jobs TEFL and TESL
Vietnamese Teaching Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Hanoi Forum Vietnam, also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Vietnam Expat Teaching Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which schools you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most schools and institutes advertise Vietnam English teaching job vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Vietnam Daily or Business News Vietnam newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here. Vietnam TEFL and TESL Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country: (Links are being prepared today – please visit back in a few days). Thank you.
Vietnam English Teaching Jobs – Country Information
The Socialist Republic of Vietnam is located in South East Asia. Bordering the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea. As well as China, Laos, and Cambodia. Vietnam was traditionally an agricultural country based on wet rice cultivation. Today manufacturing, information technology and high-tech industries form a large and fast-growing part of the national economy.
- Vietnam: Population 92 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Hanoi, Population 2.7 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Ho Chi Minh City, 6 million (2013 est), Haiphong 1.9 million, Da Nang 800,000.
- Area: 331,210 sq km (128,565 sq miles).
- Government: Marxist-Leninist Single-Party State.
- Major Religions: Atheists (Non-Believers) 80%, Buddhism, Catholics.
- Major Language: Vietnamese.
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong.
- Internet Domain: .vn.
- International Dialing Code: +84.
Vietnam Job and Work Links – Find more important information
If you liked the above Vietnamese teaching English news, or need more job, work and career information from Vietnam and South East Asia, maybe you would also like to visit one or more of the following pages:
– Vietnam English Teaching Jobs
– Vietnam Workplace Etiquette
– Vietnam Expat and Foreigner Job Search
– Vietnam Corporate Training Services
– Vietnam Sports Website Directory
– Information about Higher Education in Asia
– The Importance of Employee Training in Asia