Hong Kong TEFL English Teaching Jobs. Teaching English in Hong Kong areas like H.K. Central (CBD), Causeway Bay and Kowloon is a great way to travel and work abroad. Hong Kong has been an important destination for TOEFL, TESL, and TEFL jobs for many years and still has good potential for both new and experienced teaching job seekers. Discover a new job teaching English in Hong Kong this year. If this is the time you’re going to start teaching English in Asia, you’ll want to know about the following Hong Kong website links and sources to find the job just right for you. Hong Kong Teaching Jobs and Monster Jobs website. Think Big. Be Happy. Life is too short not to enjoy what you do every day. At Monster Jobs Hong Kong their goal is to help you make the most of the 80 or 90 years you have on this planet. They are connecting you to real-world opportunities. Hopefully, this can help you achieve your goals and realize your dreams.
Hong Kong TEFL English Teaching Jobs (TOEFL)
Hong Kong Teaching Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the H.K. Forum Hong Kong also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Hong Kong Expat Teaching Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which schools you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most schools and institutes advertise Hong Kong English teaching job vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Hong Kong Daily or Business News Hong Kong newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here. Hong Kong TEFL and TESL Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country: (Links are being prepared today – please visit back in a few days). Thank you.
Hong Kong English Teaching Jobs – Country Information
Hong Kong is a former British Colony until 1997 after which it became part of Mainland China (PRC). Hong Kong is one of the world’s leading financial centers. The territory is also one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Its deepwater port is one of the worlds busiest.
- Hong Kong: Population 7.2 million (2013).
- Capital: None, see under Government.
- Major Areas: HK Island, Kowloon, New Territories.
- Area: 1,098 sq km (426 sq miles).
- Government: Semi-autonomous, Special Administrative Region of China.
- Major Religions: Buddhism, Taoism.
- Major Languages: Chinese (mainly Cantonese), English. Both are official languages
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar.
- Internet Domain: .hk.
- International Dialing Code: +852.
Hong Kong Job and Work Links – Find more important information
If you liked the above Hong Kong teaching English news, or need more job, work, and career information from Hong Kong and other countries in Asia, maybe you would also like to visit one or more of the following pages:
– Hong Kong English Teaching Jobs
– Hong Kong Workplace Etiquette
– Hong Kong Expat and Foreigner Job Search
– Hong Kong Corporate Training Services
– Hong Kong Sports Website Directory
– Information about Higher Education in Asia
– The Importance of Employee Training in Asia