New Zealand TEFL English Teaching Jobs. Teaching English in New Zealand cities like Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, and Hamilton is a great way to travel and work abroad. New Zealand has been an important destination for TOEFL, TESL, and TEFL jobs for many years and still has good potential for both new and experienced teaching job seekers. Discover a new job teaching English in New Zealand this year. If this is the time you’re going to start teaching English in Asia, you’ll want to know about the following New Zealand website links and sources to find the job just right for you. New Zealand Teaching Jobs and New Kiwis Jobs website. The purpose of New Kiwis is to connect overseas and local migrant job seekers with New Zealand Employers. For help with your recruitment at no cost, local employers are able to tap into local skills or if you can’t find the skills you need in this country we will help you go global.
New Zealand TEFL English Teaching Jobs (TOEFL)
New Zealand Teaching Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Auckland Forum New Zealand also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own New Zealand Expat Teaching Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which schools you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most schools and institutes advertise New Zealand English teaching job vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for New Zealand Daily or Business News New Zealand newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here. New Zealand TEFL and TESL Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country: (Links are being prepared today – please visit back in a few days). Thank you.
New Zealand English Teaching Jobs – Country Information
New Zealand is located in Oceania. It is a group of two main islands and a number of smaller islands. It’s in the South Pacific Ocean, 1500 kilometers southeast of Australia. Its main industries are agriculture, horticulture, fishing, forestry, and mining.
- New Zealand: Population 4.5 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Wellington, Population 400,000 (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Auckland (1.5 million), Wellington, Christchurch.
- Area: 268,021 sq km (103,483 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Christianity.
- Major Languages: English, Maori.
- Currency: New Zealand Dollars.
- Internet Domain: .nz.
- International Dialing Code: +64.
New Zealand Job and Work Links – Find more important information
If you liked the above New Zealand teaching English news, or need more job, work and career information from New Zealand and other countries in Asia, maybe you would also like to visit one or more of the following pages:
– New Zealand English Teaching Jobs
– New Zealand Workplace Etiquette
– New Zealand Expat and Foreigner Job Search
– New Zealand Corporate Training Services
– New Zealand Sports Website Directory
– Information about Higher Education in Asia
– The Importance of Employee Training in Asia