Russia English Teaching Jobs ESL and TEFL. Teaching English in Russian cities like Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, and Yekaterinburg is a great way to travel and work abroad. Russia has been a top destination for ESL and EFL jobs for many years and still has good potential for both new and experienced teaching job seekers. Discover a new job teaching English in Russia this year. If this is the time you’re going to start teaching English in Asia, you’ll want to know about the following Russian website links and sources to find the job just right for you. Russia Teaching Jobs and GogoJobs Russia website. They are specializing in executive jobs in Russia and career opportunities from all over the world. This recruitment portal advertises permanent work opportunities. And also contracts and jobs in the private and public sectors.
Russia English Teaching Jobs TEFL and TESL
Russian Teaching Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Moscow Forum Russia, also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Russia Expat Teaching Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which schools you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most schools and institutes advertise Russian English teaching job vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Russia Daily or Business News South Russia newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here. Russia TEFL and TESL Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country: (Links are being prepared today – please visit back in a few days). Thank you.
Russia English Teaching Jobs – Country Information
The Russian Federation is located in North Asia bordering the Arctic Ocean. Extending from Europe (the portion west of the Urals) to the North Pacific Ocean. Russia has enormous natural resources, particularly oil and natural gas. It is the 8th largest economy in the world.
- Russia: Population 142 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Moscow, Population 12 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Saint Petersburg (5 million, est), Novosibirsk (1.5 million, est), Yekaterinburg.
- Area: 17,098,242 sq km (6,592,800 sq miles).
- Government: Federal Semi-Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Russian Orthodox Christianity.
- Major Language: Russian.
- Currency: Russian Ruble (or Rouble).
- Internet Domain: .ru.
- International Dialing Code: +7.
Russia Job and Work Links – Find more important information
If you liked the above Russian teaching English news, or need more job, work and career information from Russia and other countries in Asia, maybe you would also like to visit one or more of the following pages:
– Russia English Teaching Jobs
– Russia Workplace Etiquette
– Russia Expat and Foreigner Job Search
– Russia Corporate Training Services
– Russia Sports Website Directory
– Information about Higher Education in Asia
– The Importance of Employee Training in Asia