Lebanon English Teaching Jobs ESL and TEFL. Teaching English in Lebanese cities like Beirut, Tripoli Lebanon, Sidon and Tyre Lebanon is a great way to travel and work abroad. Lebanon has been an important destination for TOEFL, TESL and TEFL jobs for many years and still has good potential for both new and experienced teaching job seekers. Discover a new job teaching English in Lebanon this year. If this is the time you’re going to start teaching English in the Middle East, you’ll want to know about these following Lebanese website links and sources to find the job just right for you. Lebanon Teaching Jobs and Hunting Lebanese Jobs. Jobs in Lebanon is a solution for job seekers to find jobs in Lebanon & work in Lebanon. The most secure website for job seekers, and employers
Lebanon English Teaching Jobs ESL and TEFL
Lebanese Teaching Jobs and Career Fairs are also a good source of information on job openings. Some expatriate websites, like the Beirut Forum Lebanon, also might give advice on job hunting. And, we have our own Lebanon Expat Teaching Job Blog, where you are very welcome to provide the latest news and your own comments. Other Search Venues. If you have a clear idea of which schools you wish to work for. You may check out their websites and write to them directly. Most schools and institutes advertise Lebanon English teaching jobs vacancies online. Newspapers. You may also wish to check out the recruitment sections of the local newspapers. And visit online sites for Lebanon Daily or Business News Lebanon newspapers. Companies and search firms regularly advertise their career opportunities here. Lebanon TEFL and TESL Jobs – Other Popular Sites in the Country: (Links are being prepared today – please visit back in a few days). Thank you.
Lebanon English Teaching Jobs – Country Information
The Lebanese Republic is located in the Middle East. Bordering the Mediterranean Sea, between Israel and Syria. The urban population in Lebanon is noted for its commercial enterprise. The country also has the largest proportion of skilled labor among Arab States.
- Lebanon: Population 4.3 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Beirut, Population 2.1 (2013 est – No population census has been taken in Lebanon since 1932).
- Major Cities: Beirut, Tripoli, Sidon. Byblos, Tyre.
- Area: 10,452 sq km (4,036 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Confessionalist Parliamentary Republic.
- Major Religion: Islam, Christianity.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Lebanese Pound.
- Internet Domain: .lb.
- International Dialing Code: +961.
Lebanon Job and Work Links – Find more important information
If you liked the above Lebanese teaching English news, or need more job, work and career information from Lebanon and other countries in the Middle East, maybe you would also like to visit one or more of the following pages:
– Lebanon English Teaching Jobs
– Lebanon Workplace Etiquette
– Lebanon Expat and Foreigner Job Search
– Lebanon Corporate Training Services
– Lebanon Sports Website Directory
– Information about Higher Education in Asia
– The Importance of Employee Training in Asia